Maxshine Heavy Cutting Compound – 16oz/500ml
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Directions: Dispense a small amount of Maxshine’s cutting compound directly onto the pad. Working a small section(2'X2') at a time, until the compound starts to turn clear. Buff with slow back and forth overlapping motions until correction is complete. After sanding scratches are completely eliminated, wipe remaining residue with a MaxShine Microfiber Towel before moving on to the next section.
Harmful if swallowed
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye irritation
Wash hands thoroughly after handling
Wear eye protection
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.–No smoking.
- Polishes should be applied to small areas at a time
- Compounds do not need to dry before removing. In fact, should be wiped off immediately after working them over the finish. If they dry, it can be difficult to remove.
- Compounds remove everything off the surface of the paint including wax, so after using paint cleaner, Maxshine strongly recommends re-applying a protective coating of wax
- Wash pads thoroughly after use with warm soapy water and leave out to dry before storing.
- For ultimate results, clean pads frequently during use